Looking for rubbish removal in Canary Wharf? Are you concerned about what you’re going to do with unwanted goods or have excess waste that doesn’t fit in your bin? Whether you’re taking on a big renovation project or simply want to clear out your garden or office, there’s help to assist you in getting rid of that rubbish.
Free up your space by booking a waste removal from RecycleZone. No matter the size of the pile, we will be able to bring you the right rubbish clearance service and can assure you get the right solution for your unwanted possessions.
How RecycleZone Works
RecycleZone can assist with a number of waste removal situations, from the simple picking up of bin bags to large-scale office clearances. Our professional and highly experienced team are able to help remove items such as:
- Fridges, freezers and other white goods
- Building and garden waste
- Electrical (WEEE) items
- General household items
- Furniture such as wardrobes, beds, sofas or tables
You won’t need to do any of the heavy lifting, that’s what we’re here for. Our team will take care of it all.
We’re available every day and can fit around your schedule by offering morning, afternoon and all-day slots. Booking couldn’t be easier, simply contact us to secure your spot or ask any questions.
How much does rubbish removal cost?
Different services can vary greatly in price. There are a number of options out there like hourly services, man with a van or skip hire, each coming with a different price tag.
At RecycleZone, we will always give you the best offer possible. We are transparent with our customers and so you will always know the exact amount you will be paying and why.
The final price depends on the weight of your waste and also takes into account labour of loading, transport and any disposal or recycling fees. For an average domestic waste quote, it could be between £60-£150, but call us to get a more precise price.
Many see waste removal as a costly venture, but it doesn’t always have to be. We have a few tips to lessen the bill. A quick overview of these are:
- Separate different types of waste – This allows you to organise each type of rubbish and decide what type of service you need. You might find that half of the waste can go to your local tip. This leaves less to be removed and effectively lowers the cost.
- Plan your collection ahead – By planning ahead, you will be able to shop around for the cheapest options and save money by exploring different areas of removal.
- Donate items where possible – Charity shops can be a great resource after a clear out. You can often donate clothing and footwear, furniture, working electrical goods and household items.
- Avoid fines – Make sure you’re disposing of waste while following the correct guidelines. For example, getting rid of electrical items without following the strict rules can incur hefty fines and can make your bill skyrocket.
What can RecycleZone collect?
As experts in the industry, we can collect near enough anything you want cleared from your property. We have yet to find a project yet that our waste management services couldn’t help with.
Often our services are most suitable for some of the heaviest items in your household, like the collection and disposal of old furniture. Trying to such items yourself can result in painful injuries or fines for disposing of them incorrectly.
To ensure that your goods are disposed of in the right way, you should hire a team of professionals to help. We offer bespoke services (like our furniture removal service) in order to cater to clients with all needs. Whether you are a business clearing out your old office, a tradesman with some hazardous waste that needs to be disposed of, or someone who has just decluttered the home, we can help.
We offer same day removal services and take the greatest care to guarantee that our removals are up to the highest standard possible.
Other Options for Canary Wharf Waste Collection
If you’re a resident of Canary Wharf, you are entitled to two free collections per year which can include household waste (up to five items per collection). Some conditions do apply – you must be living in the property at the time of booking and collection.
Your local council are able to collect items between 7am and 3pm. You do not need to be present for the collection but can do a few things to make the process go smoothly.
To prepare for your collection, you should:
- Put all items outside of your home at ground floor level (they can’t collect from balconies or basements).
- Make sure there’s open access for the team to access your waste (don’t keep it behind locked gates, in bin stores or in your garden).
- Safely stack your rubbish and put it out before 7am on the day of your collection.
Recycling Centre in Canary Wharf
There is a Reuse and Recycling Centre (RRC) on Yabsley Street that accepts a range of household items that cannot be stored at your property. The opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8am – 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am – 6pm
- Bank Holidays: 9am – 4.30pm
Please note that this location does not accept any business or commercial waste. If you need assistance with this, take a look at our services for office clearance.
Local Charity Collection
If your items are still in a usable condition, why not give them a new lease of life? One man’s trash can be another man’s treasure so research some charity stores near you that offer collection for sellable goods.
Here’s a couple of our favourite charities:
- DEBRA – This charity accepts working electrical items, furniture and other household items. They operate a collection service that can help with a removal of unwanted goods from your home. You can fill out an online form to book your collection spot.
- British Heart Foundation – They can help take your clothes, electrical goods, homeware items and furniture off your hands. They have a long list of items you can donate, so have a look and see how the can help you.