Terms and Conditions
We are RecycleZone Limited, a waste removal company providing safe rubbish clearance services in the UK. Our registered trading address is4 Prince Albert Road, London, NW1 7SN.
Any agreement made between the two parties (RecycleZone and the client) will be subject to the terms and conditions laid out in our correspondence. Any further terms and conditions shall be detailed by RecycleZone in writing, and agreed, before becoming effective. The following terms and conditions are laid out for RecycleZone Limited’s waste removal services:
1. Basis of sale:
- The terms and conditions state an agreement between you (the client) and us (RecycleZone Limited), in order for us to supply you with our rubbish clearance services.
- Should you choose to accept our quote for our waste removal service, a contract will be created between us. This will be via telephone, email or through our online booking form, but all finalised details will be sent to you in writing for confirmation. We reserve the right to amend our quoted price upon collection if the information you provided us was incomplete or inaccurate. We are more than happy to collect the extra rubbish from your premises if you are able to pay us on the day of collection via bank transfer or our portable card machine.
2. Provision of services:
- Unless prevented by a force majeure event, RecycleZone will provide you with a first-class waste removal service (for example, such as unforeseen circumstances such as the recent Covid-19 pandemic).
- RecycleZone will remove your waste promptly on the date and time agreed by both parties. There may be delays due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. traffic), but we will always inform you and keep you in the loop. Where possible, we will provide you with an estimated time of arrival or, if necessary, rearrange another time as soon as possible to collect your waste.
- Your property is safe to access and the rubbish is easy to remove. In instances where this is not feasible, you should notify us, including access issues, items that are particularly large or heavy, no parking available, whether there may be a dispute as to whether the rubbish can be cleared etc. If you do not notify us about the aforementioned, or purposefully provide us with inaccurate information, we reserve the right to charge you an additional fee to cover any extra work or costs.
- You have permission for us to collect and dispose of the rubbish we are collecting. If there are any disputes regarding this, you shall protect us from and against any cost or expense we incur from any third party as a result of you not having the authority for us to remove your waste.
- If our team suspects there may be asbestos or any hazardous substances/materials onsite, we reserve the right to vacate the premises and will not be responsible for the disposal of waste any further. In this instance, you will be liable for our callout fee and any waste we may have already removed. If we hire experts to remove the waste from our vans, we reserve the right to charge you for their service, if at the time of arrival we were aware of any asbestos or other hazardous substances/materials contained in any items or materials removed by our team.
- Ensure that any sharp or dangerous objects that may cause harm should be separately stored before we begin to clear your waste. Under no circumstance should sharp objects be stored in bags – they should be placed separately in a clear container, where possible, for our team to dispose of safely.
3. Price and payment:
- All prices are subject to VAT. Any quote supplied by RecycleZone Limited includes VAT within the price.
- To secure your scheduled collection, you will be required to pay a callout fee. This will be discussed with you upon placing your booking. This fee is payable on our online booking portal via debit/credit card, or over the telephone, bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- Payment must be made before or on the day of collection. We will not remove any rubbish from your property unless payment is made and accepted by your bank. In the event your payment bounces, we may return your waste to you to remove yourself.
- Our quotes are based upon the amount of waste we are collecting from your premises, and also includes the amount of time it will take for our team to remove said waste. (This time is referred to as a “Labour Allowance”.) If for any reason the clearance takes longer than the set time (such as if the waste is larger than stated; the waste is hard to access etc), we reserve the right to charge you an additional fee.
- RecycleZone reserves the right to cancel, by notice, any booking at any time. Where possible, we aim to refund any fees paid to us in lieu of our services within 5 working days, but we shall not be liable to pay compensation.
- You (the client) have the right to terminate the agreement at any given time, up until the day of the rubbish collection. Upon cancellation, RecycleZone aims to issue a refund within 5 working days (if there are any delays, we will inform you).
- If a client terminates the booking within 24 hours of their scheduled waste collection, RecycleZone reserves the right to withhold your callout fee agreed upon signing your contract/one-off booking.
- As a consumer, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations Act 2013, you may cancel your scheduled booking at any time, provided we have not started your service. If you wish to cancel your booking, you must provide RecycleZone with written notice by email or letter.
- If we are unable to complete our waste removal service because we cannot access the waste or you cancel the service, we will refund you all monies within 5 working days. However, we reserve the right to charge you a wasted journey fee for our administrative expenses, fuel and labour.
- We ask all clients to ensure that all items are easily accessible for our team to successfully remove your waste from your premises. If we are unable to remove such items, we reserve the right to issue you a refund (minus your callout fee) and leave your premises. (We may agree (at our team’s discretion) to dismantle the item to ensure it fits through doorways and into our van. However, if we are still unable to remove the item from your premises, we will not be responsible for the reassembly of the item.)
6. Limitation of liability:
- We shall not be liable for (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
- Subject to 5(a), we shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the contract. Our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the contract shall not exceed the price of our services under the contract in question.
- We cannot guarantee that no damage will occur to your premises during our waste collection. You should inspect the area once we have completed our waste clearance and notify our team of any damage before leaving your premises. Any damage must be notified in writing to RecycleZone Limited within 7 days of the scheduled booking. We will not accept liability of any damage that is not notified to us at the time of clearance, and in writing, within this timeframe.
7. Data protection:
- RecycleZone guarantees that all reasonable measures to keep your personal data, or any other document not in the public domain, is kept safe and is protected under the GDPR law.
- All disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be referable to arbitration by a person to be agreed between MG Waste Management and the Client, in default thereof by a person to be nominated by the President of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- RecycleZone Limited’s “Terms and Conditions” shall be governed by the law of England, Wales, and Scotland.
Any questions? Be sure to take a look at our FAQ page, or contact us via email or phone.